Now I have to state eleven facts about myself. (which isn't easy)
1. I'm a bookworm
2. I'm a passionate music-lover
3. I'm saved by the Blood of the Lamb
4. I prefer hot drinks over cold ones
5. I'm an aunt three times
6. I thoroughly enjoy writing even though most of the stuff I write isn't necessarily good...
7. My favorite book in the Bible is Jeremiah
8. I love the color purple
9. I'm saving my first kiss for my wedding day
10. I'm fascinated by WWII history
11. I'm memorizing the Sermon on the Mount with my family
So now I am supposed to answer 11 questions that Gabrielle asked...
1. How do you outline? Can you share with us how you do it?
I usually 'create' my characters, fill out their 'profiles', figure out what this and that character's objective in the story is. Then I use the One Year Adventure Novel worksheets to figure out what my main character wants to achieve, what the villain's main goal is and basically figure out the roles of key characters. After that is all written out I write out the chapter skeleton. When that's finished I start writing the first rough draft.
2. Twilight or Harry Potter or neither?
3. Author(s) that has inspired/influenced your writing the most
Joel C. Rosenberg, my pseudo older brother Josh
4. What is your ideal place to write?
In a quiet cozy place
5. If you could hop on a plane and go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Europe, but just for a visit.
6. If you had a time machine, which author would you love to be able to talk with?
I would love to talk to talk to Joel C. Rosenberg, but I wouldn't need a time machine for that.
7. If you were given the chance of having your book turned into a movie, would you say yes or no? If no, why? If yes, did you agree to it with certain conditions in mind?
I might, but with certain conditions in mind.
8. Tea or coffee?
9. What time of day do you write the most?
10. Do you listen to music while you write? If so what genre?
Yes, I do. Genre: Classical
11. Have you ever gotten inspiration for a novel while watching one of your favorite TV shows/movies?
Now I've got to come up with 11 questions to ask the 5 people I tag.
1. How often do you write?
2. Do you prefer being indoors or out?
3. What is your favorite drink?
4. Are you shy or out-going?
5. Favorite book genre?
6. Do you have pen pals?
7. Bookworm or not?
8. What do you enjoy writing the most?
9. If you could, which person(s) from history would you want to talk to?
10. What legacy do you want to leave?
11. Early bird or night owl?
The people I've tagged:
Have a good evening!