Olivia at Epiphanies was so gracious as to grant me with the Lebester Blog award
The rules of being awarded are as follows:
1. You must post 11 facts about yourself.
2. You must also answer the 11 questions that the nominator has given you, and make 11 questions for the people you're going to tag
3. Tag 11 more bloggers
4. Notify the nominees that you've awarded them.
5. No tagging back
6. The people that you tag must have less than 200 followers
11 facts about me: (this is awkward)
1. I'm home schooled
2. I'm writing a novel
3. My favorite author is Joel C. Rosenberg
4. I have nine other siblings
5. I don't read books, I gobble them up
6. I have 15 pen pals
7. Dietrich Bonhoeffer and Eric Liddell are my heroes.
8. I'm part of the One Year Adventure Novel forum
9. I'm fascinated with the WWII era
10. I love Roy Rogers
11. I find CIA and FBI undercover agent books absolutely thrilling!
1. What is your favorite poem?
Who Am I by Dietrich Bonhoeffer
2. Would you rather go sky diving or scuba diving?
3. If you could have one of your five senses enhanced, which would it be?
Probably my hearing.
4. What is something you feel very strongly about?
5. If you had to describe yourself in five words, which five words would you use?
Social butterfly, Christian, shy, and laughter. (yes I know having social butterfly and shy in the same sentence is an oxymoron... but it's true...)
6. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A baker. I wanted to own a bakery.
7. If you could have one day to do absolutely anything you wanted with absolutely anyone you chose, what would you do and who would you do it with?
I would gather all of the OYANers and go to a park or someplace and just hang out and talk. :P Only a few of you will get that. lol
8. Would you ever hold a tarantula?
Never in all my life.
9. What's the weirdest thing you've ever done?
Uh...jumped off the side of a boat in a friend's pond with no extra change of clothes. Just 1, 2, 3, and me and my sister Emily flung ourselves over the side of boat and plunged into the cool water.
10. Summer or Winter?
11. What is your favorite word?
Usually it depends on what mood I'm in. Right now it's, fiddlesticks. :P
My 11 Nominees!!
1. Rachelle at Random Thoughts of a Seventh Born
2. Leah at Optimistic Worldview
3. Julia at Ribbon and Lace and Receiving His Grace
4. Cindy at Life as a Young Christian
5. Gabrielle at The Ink Stained Parchment
6. Cecilie at Dancing on Rainy Dragons While Dreaming
7. Joel at Joel the Immerser
8. Lauren at Virtuous Daughter
9. Katie at Writer's Ramblings
10. Cheryl at Treasures From a Shoebox
11. Jdg50 at Founding Internets
My 11 questions to my nominees
1. Who is your favorite author?
2. Who is/are your heroes?
3. When did you first start blogging?
4. What did you and your family do for the fourth?
5. Would you ever hold a scorpion?
6. What's the silliest thing you've ever done?
7. Autobiographies or fiction?
8. Where do you see yourself in five years?
9. Why did you start a blog?
10. What is your favorite period in world history?
11. When did you accept Christ as your Savior?
Thank you guys for participating!!!