Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Where'd She Go?!

Yes, so I have been absent for two weeks. Where did I go and what have I been up to?

I normally don't post stuff like this. Usually it's stuff worthy of you reading. But oh well.

I have been finishing up my school work like any normal senior in high school. I'm really looking forward to being finished with school. Yes, I love learning, but I'm ready for this season of my life to be over. It's time to move on! :)

An update on my health issues:
I saw a new doctor on Monday and he does indeed believe that it's my gallbladder. (the tests I had showed that there was nothing wrong) He put me on a gluten-free, dairy-free diet, basically a torturous diet in my opinion! lol. I'm on it for about three weeks before I go back to the doctor and we assess whether or not it has worked. Also I'm taking a few supplements, and drinking ginger tea.
I'm still in quite a bit of pain, but I'm accepting it as daily life. :) Life lessons are never learned the easy way.

I passed the second World piano competition audition! I was so excited about that. I play at the University of Cincinnati Ohio the fourth week of July. I'm looking forward to that. :)

I will be starting an Etsy shop soon. Be on the lookout for that announcement!

This past weekend my family traveled three hours north and spent the weekend at the Barnard's house. That was a blast! :) Can't wait to see them again.

Ummm...nothing else really exciting. I try to stay out of trouble as much as I can. :P

I certainly hope and pray that all of you who are reading this are having great lives right now. That sounds really cliche too...and maybe a bit cheesy...
Remember: no matter what trial you are going through God will get you through it. Just look up to Him. He is always there and will never leave you nor forsake you. :)

Chazak Amats!
Haley

5 comments:

  1. Aww, poor you! You can't eat anything!
    Maybe my letter might cheer you up, but I'm afraid it won't. =\
    My family is still praying for you! Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can still eat! :)

      I got your letter and I'm working on a reply! *hugs*

      Aww. Thank you so much. :)

      Delete
  2. *hugs* Thanks for sharing, Haley! This was a blessing to me :)
    Love you and am praying for you!!
    ~Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hugs* You are welcome! Thanks for reading it. :)

      Love you too! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on the piano competition, Haley. That's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Share what's on your mind, but be respectful please. :)