Today is my mom's birthday. She wrote her own birthday post, but that's her point of view.
I want to share with you my point of view of my mother.
My mom and I share a special relationship. We're buddies. We tease each other, and sometimes people think I'm being disrespectful, but my mom knows I'm not. :P
We share a journal. I mentioned this special journal in the post, Happy Valentine's Day
Through this journal, though we don't write in it that often, I've gotten to know my mom better.
It's funny because my mom and I are a lot alike. We look alike too. :P
My mother is unique, more than unique; she is superwoman.
- She has ten kids, which is a complete miracle.
- She describes herself as a fly-by-the-seat-of-your-pants kind of mom. I agree. And she handles this bee-you-tifully! I honestly don't believe that anybody else could handle the way our family lives, like my mom does.
- She handles stress amazingly.
- She can write. Boy! Can she write! (I get my love for writing from her :))
- She is currently working on her own book.
- She gardens.
- She has a very creative mind.
- She's great at coming up with last minute projects. (She put together a play within 24 hours. Script, costumes, and all!)
- She is my Spiritual mentor.
I love my mom. And I want to honor her by telling you all how much I appreciate her.
Her price is far above rubies. Proverbs 31:10 Her children rise up and call her blessed; Proverbs 31:28
Happy birthday mom!!!! I love you!!